09 March 2010

pet care

you need to not  brush a cat a lot the first time.
To teach your cat  to come you need a treat.
When your cat scratches you can squirt it with a squirt gun.


Very good!  What kind of treat will teach a cat to come to you?
Keep up the blogging!
Uncle Matt

Just a treat.  You have to call your cat.  - Caleb

Here a video I watched:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uGfHIR2VmE

5 comments:

  1. Very good! What kind of treat will teach a cat to come to you?
    Keep up the blogging!
    Uncle Matt

    Just a treat. You have to call your cat. - Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart Caleb! :)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caleb,

    I don't know much about cats; how come you shouldn't brush a cat a lot the first time?

    Love,
    Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because the cat needs to get used to it. - Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog! I brushed Squirmer yesterday with a petting glove. She rolled over for me to get all sides. I guess she liked it. Grandmama

    ReplyDelete