11 March 2010

What is Real in the Movie UP?

Paradise Falls is not real.  There is a waterfall that is about that tall.  It is called Angel Falls.

Images from:
http://science4grownups.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/up-tepui-landing-paradise-falls.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/104/284515009_d3c27d46cc_b.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I like this comparison. Shows where they got their inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures, Caleb! I always wondered about that :) - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work, Caleb. Always find something each day that you can learn and remember for the rest of your life. You will be repaid for this effort.

    Love, Grandma D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very impressed Caleb. keep up the good work!! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so neat! Thank you for posting this! I love the picture and the links!

    Philip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is that water fall Caleb? It looks like a very cool hike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's in South America.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I"m in the airplane taking the picture...
    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete