08 March 2011

minecraft

I have a monster spawner  in Minecraft.  you have to make a hole to put the monster spawner in. monsters give good things.     They can give you feathers for lots of stuff and sulfur for dynamite.  Spiders give you string for bows, fishing poles and it can be turned into wool.  I know what the ghast gives you, sulfur like the creeper, its just it gives more than the creeper.  I don't know what the nether zombies that have swords give you.  We could look it up on the Internet.
We did, they drop cooked pork chops when killed.  There is no reason to get them if you don't like pork chops.  I am never going to get them again because pork chops only give you like 2 lives.  They are not worth it.  Cakes give you like 5 lives.

I like pushing the zombie pigmen around.  It is really fun to go into the nether and push them around.

I have not tested my monster spawner.  I am trying to find a good hole to put it in.  It needs to be at least very big, 3 blocks by 3 blocks because spiders are 4 blocks big and 1 block tall.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment