11 February 2014

All about Mission Discovery School

All about Mission Discovery School
By Caleb Peterson
Mission Discovery School is new. There are 10 students in Mission Discovery School. There is Tommy, Caleb, Mary, Makayla, Trent, William, Lexi, Kadence, Luke and Phoenix. We do goals if you do not get them done you do not you do not get to have fun on Friday. We get to pick some of our goals. Mission Discovery School is in Monticello. We all have our own computers to use.  I go to Mission Discovery School. It is fun.

2 comments:

  1. Great report. I can tell you worked hard on this. I don't see any misspelled words. The last sentence needs a period. You remembered to capitalize the names, the school, the city, the students. Good job! Move the two sentences that talk about goals to be next to each other.



    All about Mission Discovery School
    By Caleb Peterson
    Mission Discovery School is new. There are 10 students in Mission Discovery School. There is Tommy, Caleb, Mary, Makayla, Trent, William, Lexi, Kadence, Luke and Phoenix. We do goals if you do not get them done you do not you do not get to have fun on Friday. Mission Discovery School is in Monticello. We all have our own computers to use. We get to pick some of our goals. I go to Mission Discovery School. It is fun

    ReplyDelete