26 March 2014

Volcanoes

Volcanoes
By Caleb Peterson
I am going to talk about Volcanoes. A Volcano is a hole in the ground a really big hole. They blow out red hot lava. The red hot lava is melted down rock that is 1,742 degrees hot. I think Volcanoes are awesome. There are some scientists that have fallen in lava and survived. There are about 1,500 active Volcanoes in the world. A Volcanoes hole goes down, down, down to the lava center. Pretty cool right ya. I am going to show you a picture of a Volcano.

I have always wanted to see a Volcano and I think it will be cool. There five volcanoes in Utah one of them is not active. Colorado has three volcanoes. Arizona has seven volcanoes. New Mexico has ten volcanoes. The End you do not have to keep reading go away now go GO!!!   

1 comment: