VEXIQ
By Caleb Peterson
First I am
going to talk about the new game. The new game is a game that has blocks that you
push to the other side. Another way to score is to stack the blocks in a certain spot.
Now I am going to talk about designs for the new game. One of them is a robot that has a claw. And another design is a robot that sucks up the cube and then tips it up straight and then splits apart and they are stacked.
Now I am going to talk about designs that will not work. One is a robot that has two suckers and it sucks the blocks. That is a bad design because it can not stack the blocks because when it spits them out it will knock the tower over. Another bad one is a bulldozer that pushes the blocks. That is also a bad design because it can not stack the blocks.The End
Now I am going to talk about designs for the new game. One of them is a robot that has a claw. And another design is a robot that sucks up the cube and then tips it up straight and then splits apart and they are stacked.
Now I am going to talk about designs that will not work. One is a robot that has two suckers and it sucks the blocks. That is a bad design because it can not stack the blocks because when it spits them out it will knock the tower over. Another bad one is a bulldozer that pushes the blocks. That is also a bad design because it can not stack the blocks.The End
No comments:
Post a Comment